July 20, 2005

early Wednesday, 20 July 2005 [12:30 a.m.]:

Hi, honey.

I just wanted you to know that today was a million times better than yesterday, thank God! I was OK, really OK. Only drama was that one of the bows of my glasses broke this morning. Got a temporary fix at the optometrist’s [really don’t have the money for new frames and lenses (and they said that they couldn’t put these lenses, that I only bought last year, in a new set of frames but would have to buy the lot) right now]. Hope this ‘temporary’ fix lasts!

Went out to dinner this evening with (another) George who had also lived in the US for a number of years. I doubt that anything will come of it; he was nice enough but from an entirely different background and there wasn’t much in the way of a ‘spark’. I dunno, I just seem to be younger or more playful or more fun then most men I meet that are around my age. That was part of your appeal, KD, that you lived your life to the full. How amazing you were and how I miss you!

The moon, lone singer in the sky, is nearly full already. Stay near me. Love…

- Susan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home