July 18, 2005

very early Monday, 18 July 2005 [12:30 a.m.]:

I’m back!

Hi, hon, kept forgetting to tell you… Do you remember Justin Duggan the drummer for the Bushwackers and owner of "Sydney Flyfishing Tours"? I picked up a magazine called "Outback" while I was at Dr. Ross’ last week and there was an article about saltwater flyfishing and a huge picture of Justin in it with an equally huge golden trevally. He had that big grin that all flyfishermen seem to get when posing with their big catch. Actually, you know that photo I love of you with that spring salmon from the Kitimat – well actually you don’t have that grin on, just this wonderful proud look. I love everything about that photo and I especially love you.

Here’s a big hug in case you need one in Heaven – {{{HUG}}}. Missing you always –

- Susan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home