August 08, 2005

early Monday morning, 8 August 2005 [12:15 a.m.]:

Hi, Keith.

Well, I finally watched "Field of Dreams" and I can see why it would appeal to you and why you wanted me to see it. For a brief time early on in the film I could feel you here and I tried so hard not to cry and make you feel uncomfortable. At the end of the film I got a lump in my throat – it just made me think of your Dad and of your Grandpa. I am so thankful that you at last get to be with them again. Live it up and enjoy yourself, honey.

I miss you so but it is better for you to be where you are now. That doesn’t stop all of us down here from missing you, though. I am so proud to have known you, Keith. You are a very, very special person and many people will think of you with love for a long time to come. You did a stellar job of living your life and are an inspiration to us. I can’t stop loving you, honey, you just have to live with that. Be free of all the things that held you back. Love always –

- S.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home