August 17, 2005

early Wednesday morning, 17 August 2005 [1:00 a.m.]:

K.D. –

"Time washes clean,
love’s wounds unseen."


That’s from a Linda Ronstadt song, which seems to have a double meaning at the moment and I don’t know what to do about it. Sometimes I can be such a fool.

Not a word from Don, I am starting to get a bit discouraged. But I do believe that he will, some day, honour your wishes and send me what you had set aside for me. I hope I hear from him soon.

‘night, honey – going to go to bed – a little weepy tonight and I need the sleep. I miss you so. And what’s happening here has some unfortunate aspects – hope a certain person pulls his head out and realises what he’s missing out on. If I was good enough for you, Keith, then I am ready to take on the world.

Thank you for everything – I owe you so much. Love –

- Susan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home