August 27, 2005

Saturday, 27 August 2005 [3:00 p.m.]:

Keith –

Fresh from a late shower (didn’t go to bed last night until almost four) and I just thought that I’d write down some thoughts.

I want you to know how palpable your presence is sometimes – I can feel you near me and there’s almost this sensation that the air is thicker and full – it is almost as if I could reach out and stroke you. But even though I know that you are near, I still miss you – almost to distraction. I can feel your presence and I know that you are with me but at the same time I miss your physical self. You were so good to me and taught me so much. I miss the ‘phone calls, the MSN messages, the emails, the glorious photos, the stories, the plans we made. You didn’t tell your friends, did you? I’m not sure why not but you are a pretty private person and I guess you kept that side of us aside until it was time to tell them.

I am pretty tired but I am going in to work – it has been a nightmare these past few days. I really need to get the money together for my trip so I am going to work every single minute that I can.

Got to go, hon. Stay well –

- Susan

P.S.: I haven’t heard a thing from Don and I am getting antsy about it. He had me placated there for awhile but now it just seems like it’s been to long.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home