September 04, 2005

Sunday night, 4 September 2005 [11:15 p.m.]:

Grizz –

Hi, hon. Just got finished sending a quick email to
www.zztop.com about the November ZZ Top shows – I am so hoping that I will be able to go! You got mentioned in the email, of course, since it was you that I have to thank for putting me on to them.

Missed you a lot today – even had a bit of a cry while I was in the shower this morning. How can it be almost seven months since you died? It seems like only a couple of days ago that we last spoke. I seem to be happier and happier these days (a bit tired, though, from all the work that I had to do the last couple of weeks) and I know it’s because of everything that you did for me. How ever can I thank you other than by living the way you wanted me to live?

Only had Ruffie for two weeks now and I can already see that she has grown. It’s like having your spirit around the place to cheer me up and make me laugh. I’d like to see you with her – you had, no, you have such a big heart, and it would be fun to see you two together. God! I miss you so and I love you, too, as you know.

Spare a thought for those poor people in Louisiana – they, too, have had their whole reality ‘swept away’.

I’m wondering how your daughter is – I guess that by now she’d be back at University after summer break. Hope all is well with Craig, too, and Alison and everybody else in your family. And your friends – a great bunch – I tend to think only of Don and not much about the others but, really, everybody (like Marty and Kim at Action Animals) is well thought of and wished the very best. Don hasn’t gotten back to me about the package, I guess he’s busy off with his job. He works too damn much – can’t you just let him know that he should enjoy life while he can? I’d love to know what Promises you got out of him, too! He needs to let me know how to get in touch with your pilot friend and with Paul and I really like to meet him, too, while I am there. Somehow I don’t think he’d be into it, but then you never know about people sometimes.

‘night, darlin’ – it’s been awhile since you visited me: how about you come and see me soon? You are so very welcome and the cats don’t get frightened ‘cuz they can feel how much I love you and I just know Ruffie will recognise you as a treasured friend.

Sleep well and come when you can. Miss you.

- Susan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home