September 06, 2005

Tuesday, 6 September 2005 [8:00 p.m.]:

Keith –

Hi, hon. I just wanted to tell you (as if you didn’t know) how very, very much I miss you. There are so many things that I want to show you, to share with you, to discuss with you. So many things to do together! There are things about me that I want you to know; things that you missed out on the first time around.

So many questions in my mind and not a peep from Don. I just have to believe that he is busy at work and has other stuff to do and will get in touch when he can. I have to believe that or I will go nuts. (He would probably argue that I already have.) I want to book my flights as soon as I can but I am sitting here waiting for Don to answer my emails. *sigh*

Today, BTW, is Warwick’s twenty-second birthday and he is over at his Dad’s.

I was with you in the stars awhile ago – Venus and the crescent moon were beautiful tonight. I was wishing that I were down at Warren’s and seeing the stars from there. That’s another thing that I have to look forward to on my North American trip – Ursa Major and your own special star. My Grizz, how much I love and miss you!

‘night, sweetie.

- Susan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home