September 13, 2005

early Tuesday morning, 13 September 2005 [12:30 a.m.]:

Keith –

Thought of you so often today – it was seven months ago that you left us and we all miss you so. It is sooo reassuring to have your photos looking down on me and comforting me and giving me strength.

Seven months ago I should have been there – no matter what. I know that for a certainty now but of course we can’t turn back the clock. That I didn’t come will be one of the chiefest regrets of my life. I know that didn’t exactly fit in with your plans but we would have worked it out.

I was thinking, too, today about how you’re my treasure and about all the things that you did for me and for Warwick. You are sorely, sorely missed. No one will ever again have all of me because you have a big chunk yourself.

Thank you for being so special –

- Susan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home