September 17, 2005

Saturday, 17 September 2005 [midnight]:

K.D. –

Just wrote Willy, the webmaster at
www.zztop.com , to ask about November concert dates – hope I can manage to get a concert (or two!) organised.

Just looked at a few of your photos and the tears have started again. Partly ‘cuz I’m tired, but mainly ‘cuz I just miss you so. Jeez, I hope your daughter is doing better at this grieving thing than I am, poor thing.

Here’s an old song but I’m sure you’ll recognise it and I know you’ll know that’s how I’m feeling, even after all these months.

Time In A Bottle – Jim Croce

If I could make days last forever,
if words could make wishes come true,
I’d save every day like a treasure and then,
again, I would spend them with you.

But there never seems to be enough time
to do the things you want to do
once you find them.
I’ve looked around enough to know
that you’re the one I want to go
through time with.

Let’s hope I get good news from Canada soon.

All my love –

- Susan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home