September 21, 2005

Wednesday morning, 21 September 2005 [10:00 a.m.]:

Me again, Keith!

Guess what? – I actually got a letter from Canada!!! Unfortunately not from Don or from the post office boxholder but from a really lovely person at the agricultural importation department in Ottawa. So now I’ve got the info I need to apply for a permit (and a Canadian citizen has to do it – I am going to ask Tom from Duncan) and your jacarandas will be on their way. ;-)

I’m sure you’ve heard of Dido – here’s some lyrics that I thought were good:-

White Flag – Dido

And when we meet, which I'm sure we will,
all that was there will be there still.
I'll let it pass and hold my tongue
and you will think that I've moved on.


I will go down with this ship
and I won't put my hands up and surrender;
there will be no white flag above my door -
I'm in love and always will be.

I have moved on, it’s true, but I haven’t ‘gotten over’ you and I never will. I miss you and hope you are well and happy –

Much love –

- Susan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home