October 04, 2005

late Monday, 3 October 2005 [11:45 p.m.]:

K.D. –

Have you seen Venus lately? Perfectly huge and gorgeous and the first of the stars to grace the sky each night. She always bears thoughts of you when she rises.

Well at the risk of sounding negative, I have to say that things have been pretty crap around here the last week or so. No word from Don, no word from anybody. If they knew how that makes me feel, I am sure that they would contact me.

I miss you, miss you, miss you. [And you wouldn’t believe these Australian men – the ones that are your age look at least ten years older. I guess they weren’t lying about the hole in the ozone layer!!]

Just thought about Clayton – what ever happened to the autographed book of his that you had? And the blanket that his daughter made? I miss you, I miss your things, I miss your stories. I want to rub the flat of my hand across your shoulders and chest and feel your breath rising in you. You’ve rocked my world, turned everything on its head and, without meaning to do so, broken my heart. When I get to 108 and to Quesnel Lake I will try to make a start to put the pieces back together again.

Please help me, honey, I know that you can. Love always –

- Susan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home