September 29, 2005

Thursday, 29 September 2005 [11:00 p.m.]:

Grizz –

Keith, it’s been the weirdest thing – it has almost been like you have been haunting me the last couple of days. I never thought that I’d ever say it, but it almost feels unpleasant. So strange.

Today I sent the application for bringing in the jacaranda flowers to Tom from Duncan to apply on my behalf (applicant has to be a Canadian citizen). The person in Ottawa has been really pleasant and helpful which is great.

Miss you and there’s been buckets of tears the last couple of days. I’m hoping after I get things straightened out with your friends and get to say my goodbyes to you, that things will settle down a bit. I expect to be at Quesnel Lake exactly two months from today – the anniversary of the day that you first wrote to me. And neither your nor I saw what was coming…

Anyway, I love you, hon…

- Tiger Woman

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home