November 11, 2005

Friday, 11 November 2005 [9:30 p.m.]:

Hey ya, Grizz.

I don’t think I told you about my bracelets… I got a cubic zirconia and sterling one on a black band that spells out "K E I T H" and then I got one that says "G R I Z Z" and today I got another that reads "K D" with a heart in the middle of the letters. The last two are real cheapies but they actually look better than the expensive one! (I reckon the bracelets are sort of like alternative tatts right now. Don’t have enough $$$ for the memorial tatts that I want so I’m making do with the ID bracelets instead.)

I was just off having a little think and got a bit teary about Jessi. Here’s what started it – I was wondering if I should buy a pair of waders for the trip. I know they’d be pretty heavy to lug around but there are places where the Skeena runs through a steep valley and I’m sure I’ll have to walk in the water and cross and re-cross it. Into my mind comes that image of you holding that spring salmon on the Kitimat and I thought about how cool it would be if Jess wound up with your fly fishing stuff. And down rolled the tears. C’mon, hon, I’ve cried enough – I wish I knew how to go on loving you without missing you so. You know I’ve been worried about your gear – well, it would be just perfect if Jess wound up with it. You know what I’d really like, hon? A picture of you and Jess fishing; that would be just too cool.

No word from Don, damn.

Having a major cleanup of my bedroom so I better get back to it. Kia kaha –


- Susan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home