June 16, 2005

Thursday morning, 16 June 2005 [8:45 a.m.]:

Keith.

It seemed that during the night that I could hear you here in the house, wandering around like a ghost. It reminded me of an animal trapped in a place he did not know, looking for a way to get out. You didn’t come near me, you didn’t touch me – in fact you barely even stepped into the bedroom. Is it because you want to break free, Grizz? Because you don’t want to be tied here any more? You know that whatever you ever want from me you shall always have so you have to let me know so I can understand and not guess at what you want.

My prayers and thoughts are with Paul and his brother, Matt, this morning. Paul has an interview about a work-related injury and Matt sails out of our beautiful harbour (on a glisteningly beautiful day) on the first leg of his round-the-world trip. Bon voyage, Matt!

I have to go – I’m already going to be late for work (again). Miss your presence in my life. Love –

- S.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home