June 17, 2005

Friday, 17 June 2005 [1:45 p.m.]:

Grizz.

Paul is right. The swelling violins in "Nothing Else Matters" (Metallica S&M) are absolutely fabulous. I love the lyrics, too. So much of it reminds me of you, KD (Paul, too, of course). But then, what doesn't remind me of you?

- S.

P.S.: It hurts so much being swept away from everything - in addition to my tears I feel physically bruised and hurting inside. You were swept away from me so cruelly and the pain is always fresh and raw. And part of me doesn’t seem to know or accept that you can’t come back from where you are. I’d make a pact with God or the devil if I could. I think that when your package for me finally arrives that stubborn part of my brain and my heart that doesn't completely believe that you're gone will start, with much sadness, to believe it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home