April 02, 2005

Wednesday night, 30 March 2005 [10:30 p.m.]

Hey, you big ol’ Canuck! ;-) How ya doin’?

Missed you heaps, cried a little, worked a lot. Did painting and scrubbing at the new house and will do the same again tomorrow. Got a call from work and they are kind of wondering where I am – so I’m missed! Funny how you got so you’d always say you’d miss me when you’d be gone for a couple of days, like when you went to Mexico and to Vancouver with Kisa. Honey, you were always so sweet, thank you.

I really don’t have many regrets about our relationship. Yeah, I’m sorry you freaked when I said I was going to turn up that Saturday. And I sort of wish that I had asked you for more but it’s just not my style to ask for things. But I sure hope that some things that were important to you (photos, Clayton’s daughter’s blanket, Clayton’s book, your fishing stuff, etc.) went to someone who will appreciate them and think of you when they use them. But I don’t think that there was anything that I left unsaid or that you were in any doubt about how I felt about you and that you knew (I hope) that I would have done anything that you asked of me. Anything.

It’s a bit chilly tonight so I’m going to let the cats in and go get snuggly in bed. Warwick will be up for awhile – he has an exam tomorrow.

The picture of you taken last June with the tiger cub is looking down at me – it is hard to describe the feeling of peace that I get when I look up and see you looking down at me. I am so glad that you are finally at peace now, my love. ‘night, sweetheart –

- S.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home