March 31, 2005

Easter Sunday evening, 27 March 2005 [9:45 p.m.]

Hey you! Was too glum today to do any packing. I did watch a video tonight – "Memento" with Guy Pierce and Carrie-Anne Moss. I am sure you would like it; it’s astounding in the way it was done. It’s fairly likely, however, that you haven’t heard of it as it didn’t come out with a lot of fanfare. When I come up to Heaven, I’ll bring you a copy, K? Hey, that fits – I used to have this dream about you and I sitting side-by-side on a sofa eating popcorn and watching a movie. I’ve had it a couple of times actually.

No news other than that we went on daylight savings this weekend – I wonder when BC changes over. Oh, yeah, nothing from Don yet. And I haven’t worked up the nerve to write the person I suspect to be Ken. I almost started a letter to Alison today but then I lost my nerve. You have to be in the right mood for these sorts of things!

Rick has been keeping in touch (he rang me tonight from Western Australia) which has been a great help. I don’t know what has happened to my friendship with T. of Duncan but he doesn’t write any more like he used to which is a shame. But a wonderful thing has happened – I finally tracked down a dear, dear old friend of mine (yet another T.!) and I am so pleased. He is so sweet – he even promised to convey my thoughts to you via your star (since I can’t see the bloody thing from down here). That’s pretty cool, eh? There is some other special person, R. from Hawaii, that I want to find and, oh yeah, D.W.W. who used to be in Colorado. It’s like having a collection of precious crystals that you get down from the shelf and marvel at in the sunshine from time to time. All the light and colour and movement and joy. You’re my most special crystal, Keith, and how I love to look at you and remember you – all your facets and your brilliance. I don’t know why you chose to shine on me but I am grateful for it and there are no regrets. And, in time, I will be OK as I said.

Loving you and missing you –

- Susan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home