March 29, 2005

Wednesday night, 23 March 2005 [7:30 p.m.]

Hello, my honey.

Awful day today. Cried buckets for an hour at Dr. Ross’ office and I have to say, he was pretty cool. Most people don’t want to hear anything I have to say about you or me or us but he listens to everything.

I paid the bond on the new house and two weeks rent and then went over there. What a mess! Someone had broken in to the back part of the house and there were condoms (!), food wrappers and scraps and a bong in the bathroom. Oh, yeah – some charmer had puked in the sink. The bathroom is so mouldy, everything is dirty and horrible. Oh, yeah, I couldn’t find the electricity meter and when I rang back to the agency they said it was in the attached shop and that I couldn’t block it off because the meter would have to be read four times a year. That’s where we were going to put the ‘fridge (partly as a way to block off the shop so no one could get in that way and partly as a way to best use the space in the kitchen).

K, hon, not going to bore you anymore with my unenviable plight. You’ve just been through your own suffering and you deserve to have some bloody peace, especially from me. But, God damn it, I miss you so very, very much. I just read your "Bucktailing" article again.

No contact, no package. Worried what might happen to the parcel when we leave here as the Post Office doesn’t deliver small packages, they are all delivered by subcontractors, who I hope get a copy of our forwarding order.

Got to go – just waiting for the police to ring who are going to meet me over at the "new" house.

I’ll write later – want to tell you about a dream I had.

- Susan

P.S.: I have just re-read the second letter that you sent me (the first one was all of three and a bit lines long!). Keith, you were so nice in that letter – I don’t know how to explain it: you were caring, respectful, eager, funny. I should have known you’d reel me in hook, line and sinker sooner or later! "Tight lines" my main man.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home