March 27, 2005

Sunday evening, 20 March 2005 [7:00 p.m.]

Hello, my sweetheart. Sitting here, crying, trying to look up some old friends using Google. Found all these letters and pictures while going through my stuff, I even found a letter that I had written when I was 13. Let me tell you, I was a total sook back then, too!

I have found the maker [Savage (wasn’t that who you said you thought made it?)] and serial number of my Mom’s gun. Keith, I am so sorry I couldn’t have organised to have it sent to you. And, ya, it has an open sight like your Grandpa’s gun. You could have had it there and kept it and maybe let me use it when I came to visit. I am so sorry we missed our time together, I think we would have made a pretty good team. I’m pretty sure the more you got to know me the more you would have loved me. Anyway, now I have found the details about the gun I will have some leverage to get it back from my extremely miserable and odious brother (whom, I suspect, wouldn’t even know what odious means).

All for now –

- love, Susan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home