March 26, 2005

early Thursday morning, 17 March 2005 [1:00 p.m.]

Well, Keith, you did a lot of trolling, didn’t you? Well, I’ve been trolling, too, and I’ve met Hans and the Fly Anglers OnLine and who knows what. Found Alison’s address today, too (never, ever think of me as dumb or unresourceful) and your Dad’s obituary (and I was so surprised your father passed away so recently, I’m not sure why I thought it was further back in time). Of course I read your comments on Colleen in your bucktailing article but then that was in 2002. Was that you and Mike in the Bass Comp.? Damn, I have soooo many questions for you. Ya, and what’s the deal with ‘April’ – you said that was your daughter’s name, but there are no April in your Dad’s obituary. I wonder, I really do.

Well, now it’s gotten to be about twenty after two in the morning and I’ve just been reading Bill B’s article about his trip with you in September 2001. He certainly had a good time and I was jealous! Roaring around in a Hummer indeed!

Honey, it’s late and I’ve got to go. We’ll talk tomorrow –

- S.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home