March 24, 2005

early Wednesday morning, 16 March 2005 [2:00 a.m.]

Keith – I’ve been feeling a bit angry with you from time to time the last couple of days about things I think you should or shouldn’t have done. Just now I sat on the edge of the bed feeling hurt and disregarded and then I looked at your picture with the baby tiger cub. Honey, the love, the goodness, the steadiness, the peace just flows out of you. You were so good to all of us – it’s only that I am hurting and I miss you so that I am getting cross with you. And the late nights don’t help.

I’ve decided, and I don’t care who gives a damn, in the morning when I wake up I am going to call Loomis and ask about my parcel. You go ahead and try and stop me! You are, as you yourself said, "on the wrong side of the grass"! [Hope that elicited a chuckle.]

All my love –

- Susan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home