March 22, 2005

Friday night, 11 March 2005 [10:30 p.m.]

My dear friend - Hi, honey. Boy, today was crap. I am not even going to go on about it.

But tonight I got this great ice cream bar that they have here (Weis’ bars – this one was mango, cream and macadamia nuts) and went out in the yard and just ate it looking up at the stars. Just to be with you. At some stage I’ll have to learn the Australian constellations besides the Southern Cross.

Listening to music ATM. Got a ton of books out of the Library but haven’t been reading them much. Watched "The Rookie" again last night – I’m sure you like the quote "It’s not just a job, it’s an adventure!". Also wondered about your opinion of the scene with Clint Eastwood and the long-haired chick. Hmmm. And you call men pigs!

No, your Sage hat has not arrived. No letters/emails from Canada, either. Don’t know what to do. I really, really am starting to feel hurt. I have made up every explanation I can for the lack but you know it’s so easy to misconstrue things. Like when you weren’t writing and I got pissed off and it turned out you were sick. Well, you and I always were honest and tried, always, to do the right thing. If you told them not to write, well I guess you had your reasons. I will never understand if that’s the case.

Honey, this is just not a good time for me right now – I am going to close and I’ll see you later.

All my love, no matter what –

- Susan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home