March 20, 2005

Monday afternoon, 7 March 2005 [8:15 p.m.]

I just got back from the gym and had a go at starting dinner but I was missing you just too much and had to say "hi". The undergrads drove me nuts today – they are so noisy and rude. The picture of the cubs has not yet been returned. I would love to post some pictures with this blog but you said that they were private and just for me so I am not going to.

Keith, people in Western society are just not equipped to deal with the bereaved. They don’t know what to say, they don’t know how to act – it’s all just too painful. And then the grieving person becomes like some sort of a bad luck charm and everybody just keeps their distance for fear it will rub off on them. You don’t tell people and they wonder what’s wrong; you do tell and people pretty much seem to wish you’d just kept your mouth shut.

I’m sure there will be stars tonight – I’ll look later and see if we can be together that way again.

Missing you terribly.

- Susan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home