March 15, 2005

Tuesday night, 1 March 2005 [11:15 p.m.]

It’s March – a month you never got to know. And I was thinking about the Northern Spring today and how you will miss it. Again, no email from Don – please give him a boot and get him to make contact again. I feel so left out.

TB from Duncan sent me an email about "special people" and how they come into your life for a "reason", a "season" or a "lifetime" and you were definitely my "reason". But it’s hard to believe that God would let you suffer so just to teach me lessons I needed to learn and a path I needed to set myself upon. I want God to take me so I can be with you. Yes, I’m doing things and having fun as I know you want me to but, really, I’d rather be with you. I’m not going to take my own life – no way – I’d be sure to never see you again if I did, but I’m not going to fight death if it comes. I’ll just walk towards the light knowing I’ll see a hand extending towards me and it will be you there waiting to help me across, as Clayton waited for you.

Honey, I am so tired, I have to go. My eyes are practically crossing. Watch over me again tomorrow.

- S.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home