March 11, 2005

Wednesday, 23 February 2005 [midnight]

I’m back! Well, a couple of things happened today:

I went nuts in a clothes store (I cannot believe I went shopping!) and bought two blouses (one is very romantic and lacy) and two pairs of jeans. You will just love one of the pairs – they have embroidery down the sides and sequins and beads. They are just beautiful with lovely shades of peacock, purple and plum. And, I have to say, my ass and legs looked great in them – now just the tummy needs a bit of work. (I also got a pair of sports pants to wear to the gym – I’m starting a ten week program with a personal trainer so the tummy is well and truly being relegated to ancient history – now who’s a positive girl?)

Then Warwick came home from working at the Convention Centre – bearing two huge bunches of lilies. One bunch are pink tiger lilies and the other bunch are white Easter lilies – the house is full of their fragrance. There is also one stem of yellow lilies which I am going to put on my bedside table with your cub photo. Wozza thought I might enjoy them especially since you’re gone and he knows I miss you so. Going to take some into the office. Oh, yeah – got a teeny CD player for the office. I’m still going to get the iPod but wanted some sort of music in place for when the undergraduates front up on campus next Monday – the noise they make is unbelievable.

Honey, I’m saying goodnight early tonight. I’ve got some emails to write and doing some more work on your scrapbook. I’ll see you tomorrow….

- love, S.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home