March 13, 2005

Sunday evening, 27 February 2005 [11:45 p.m.]

Keith – Not a lot to report tonight – sky is still cloudy, no stars ;-( . In my heart I know you are gone but a tiny part of my brain just hasn’t accepted it. I still look to see if it’s an international call when the phone rings, I still startle when MSN Messenger goes off, I look for e-mails from you… not gonna happen, is it honey? I wrote Don last night, but he hasn’t replied. I am toying with the idea of giving him my blog URL but I don’t know. Not sure if you’d want any of your mates knowing some of this. But bloody hell, Keith, you should have given them the star URL, you really should have. [Aw, sh*t, "Rough Boy" is playing.]

Today is soooo much better than yesterday – I don’t think that I’ve cried at all – yesterday I was a mess. I had this long, out loud, weepy conversation with your "cub" photo when I went to bed last night after I wrote – if you can hear me you’ll know that I’m basically alright, just sad. Missing you so. Saying "I’ll never, ever meet anyone like you" is so cliché it’s almost unbearable but it’s true and I’ll never love anybody as much or in the same way as I love you. Bloody damn shame. [Better clarify that – shame that we couldn’t still be together. I do not mean a shame that I love you – you know I wouldn’t trade in an instant, I’d only make you well if I could have.]

LOL! "Pearl Necklace" has just come on – damn, I’d like to know your reaction. Sorry, buddy, you’re the one put me on to the Top now you’ve just got to put up with it! Now wouldn’t it be fun if we were zooming ‘round in that green Dodge with the Top up high – God, how we’d laugh and have fun!

K – I’m saying ‘night on a high note (with "Necklace" in the background). Rock on –

- Susan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home