March 18, 2005

Late Thursday night, 3 March 2005 [12:45 a.m.]

Bugger! – Well, it had to happen sooner or later – I didn’t save the last letter that I wrote last night – I didn’t even sign it off.

Today was better than yesterday by far, thank God. No stars again – tonight there was the most fantastic lightening storm in the West. It seemed to hit in the same place over and over again.


I went down to the jacaranda tree on Spring Garden Street but couldn’t find any blossoms – they are gone like you are. I know you won’t want me to feel this way, but I know my heart will be heavy in October and November when they bloom again. I miss you every moment I have to endure without you. Your picture on the wall above the computer is starting to curl from the humidity we have had lately. Every night I spend some time with your photo that I have in the bedroom – I brush my fingertips lightly across your face and talk, sometimes out loud, to you. Can you hear me, can you hear me where you are?

- your Susan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home