March 18, 2005

Saturday night, 5 March 2005 [midnight]

‘lo, my Keith. Since you were going to watch "The Notebook" after we talked, I went down to the video shop and got out a copy and watched it. I’d really like to know your opinion of it – I wasn’t all that keen on it: the "nice" boy was too nice and the girl never seemed to do anything for the men in her life. She was not at all like me. But there is one thing it made me think about – that I would have never, ever left you. No matter how long you would have battled that damned disease, you could have counted on me to face it with you.

Hang on a sec – I’m going to go see if the clouds have cleared and if we can see each other in the sky tonight…. Yes! They were out and I could see the Southern Cross (my faux Ursa Major). Warwick was saying today that he thinks that I should take a trip to BC and to 108, that it might make me feel better. Hopefully, I will be hearing back from Don. Yeah, it would be good to rent a car in Vancouver and make the trip up – at least I can track down Loomis! I’d see if I could visit Action Animals, too – wouldn’t it be great if I could see Kisa!

We looked at houses today – I just can’t afford the rent here any more. Warwick was a real pain and I wished you could have had one of your talks with him tonight. He needs a good old boot up the backside and you have always seemed to be good at administering those – LOL!

OK, hon, that’s all for tonight – I’ve stuff to do and am going to have an early night for a change. Missing you heaps.

- S.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home