March 20, 2005

Tuesday night, 8 March 2005 [midnight]

Hi, hon. Warwick and I watched "The Rookie" that you recommended. Again, I’d like to be able to discuss it with you and hear about the things you like about it. It really grew on me and there were some themes that I think you’d relate to: mateship, angst (‘David’ burning down the pub) and bikes, bikes, bikes! ;-) Warwick worked out that the other film you meant was "Field of Dreams" – we’ll get that out after "The Replacements".

Been up and down today – started to cry at the University today and that’s the first time that’s happened; cried again during dinner. Cried myself to sleep last night when I went to bed – I swear, I am getting worse instead of better. I know I’d feel better and could deal with things better if I only heard from Ken or Alison or bloody Don (I really shouldn't call him that, should I?).

Had a big think this morning while I was getting ready for work about April – I wonder how the poor thing is doing. Do you remember once on the phone when you called me April? One part of me was starting to get a little outraged thinking you were calling me by another girlfriend’s name and then you told me that was your daughter’s name. If you momentarily confused me with your daughter, well, that’s an honour.

Still no package from 108.

See you tomorrow, darling –

- S.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home