March 25, 2005

Wednesday morning, 16 March 2005 [10:30 p.m.]

Conspiracy theory. Yup, that’s almost what I reckon. Tried to call "Loomis" at 108 Post Office only to find that the Postmaster is Lisa and that "Loomis" is a courier service. Lisa can’t trace the parcel, she says that I have to contact the person who sent it and get them to check. So who sent it? And did they send it on the 18th as Don said? I am going to wait one month from when I last wrote Don (I last wrote him on the 26th February) and I will then write him again. I don’t care if he does think I’m a pain in the a$$. At what point does rude morph into cruel?

Oddly enough Lisa said that your postal box had not been closed and there was no forwarding order for it. Strange when so many other aspects of your life have been obliterated – so who is clearing your postal box and what are they doing with your mail? In fact, the weirdest thing was that I almost got the impression that your name wasn’t the one on the PO box. Hmmm.

Have to work on the packing/sorting today. Brought some work home only to find that my version of Excel is older than the University’s so I can’t continue. Bummer.

Your picture means so much to me today – getting a lot of comfort from it looking down at me. Thanks for all your help…

- love, Susan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home