March 27, 2005

Sunday night, 20 March 2005 [midnight]

Hello, dearest, it’s me. Just got in from looking for the stars – there were only four showing plus Venus. But that’s enough for us to be together, isn’t it?

Today has been very mixed – at one point while I was sorting I had to run into the house, I honestly felt like I could commit suicide. It was a terrible feeling. I almost rang a crisis line but then I decided not to. You’d probably think that was crap but if ya need it, ya need it. But tonight has been sooo much better. I actually talked to Warwick about you and didn’t get choked up and weepy. He thinks, from the sounds of it, that you and I would be good for each other and would suit each other well. It’s nice for him to be grown and be able to talk to him like an adult. I am so sorry you didn’t have that sort of a rapport with your son, but you tried and in the end it was up to him. I’m afraid he will regret it one day – no, I know he will regret it as stories about you filter through and he realises what he has missed out on. I don’t, at all, want him to feel bad about your relationship, it’s just that I think that, in time, he will.

OK, my big old buddy, I love you, don’tcha know it? Yearning for you every moment –

- Susan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home