March 28, 2005

Tuesday night, 22 March 2005 [11:15 p.m.]

Hey, ya, Keith!

Spoke to Rick on the phone last night and he thinks that I should go ahead and write Alison now. I tried to explain how I feel that the poor thing should be left to grieve for both you and your Dad without being pestered. Then, incredibly, when I went to see my doctor today, she said the very same thing. She doesn’t believe that Don will ever contact me, which is a shame if it’s true. Well, I said that I’d give him a month and that gives me four more days. Alison, I don’t know – I said I’d give her six months before I tried, I just don’t know what to do. It scares me what she might think of me and I worry about how deeply this is affecting her. See – I’m helpless – can’t fix you, can’t fix Alison. I also wonder what you’d think of me writing her – I think you’d be OK with it ‘cuz I think your opinion would be that it was up to Alison.

Missed you a lot today, cried a bit from time to time. I’ll tell you what – tears work magic on cleaning a keyboard! But they aren’t doing any favours for my skin – my face looks terrible from crying.

Needless to say, no email, no package. Honey, that’s a damned shame – I know it must not have been easy for you to organise it for me when you were so sick and you meant for me to have it. I really, really hope it comes soon – I am starting to worry about it being addressed to this house and not to the new one even though we will have a forwarding order at the Post Office. Sweetie, thank you so much for sending it to me – you mean the world to me and that was a nice, nice thing for you to have done. I just wish that the mob up in BC would realise that it was something that you wanted to happen and would grant your wishes in this in spite of whatever feelings they may have about me.

Going to go get ready for bed a bit earlier that usual – being strung out isn’t helping me cope very well.

Hope I dream about you again tonight. As much love as you can handle is on its way to you –

- S.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home