March 30, 2005

Easter Sunday morning, 27 March 2005 [9:30 a.m.]

Good morning, my big, sweet man.

Remember how I said that I was going to sleep in this morning? Well a certain cockatoo came calling at 7:30 a.m. and called for an hour. I didn’t go out to see (not sure why I didn’t ‘cuz I did believe it was you again) but he called and called and eventually flew away. Was it you calling me to come and fly with you? Figure out a way that I can, sweetheart, and I will come with you and leave all the rest behind. It doesn’t seem that anything else matters any more. Please, please take me with you to where ever you are – I need to be with you more than I need to be here any more. Oh, bugger! There’s those Promises I made to you! How can I come to you and keep my Promises that I made to you?? You have put me in a terrible predicament! Look, you and God decide, OK? If you think I deserve to come, then please take me. If you want me to stay here and work, I will – I promised you after all. Honey, I never knew how much I’d miss you. I never knew it would be this hard. Please, please, please find a way for Don or Alison or Ken to contact me and for them to be OK with communicating with me and, eventually, answering the questions that I have.

A song that has been in my head for the last couple of weeks is Blue Sky by the Allman Brothers – here’s an excerpt from it:

Blue Sky – Allman Brothers Band

Don’t fly, mister bluebird, I’m just walking down the road,
early morning sunshine tells me all I need to know.
You’re my blue sky, you’re my sunny day.
Lord, you know it makes me high when you turn your love my way,
turn your love my way, yeah.

You are my blue sky, honey, and away where you are is where my heart is and without you I am no longer whole. I am missing you so –

- S.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home