March 29, 2005

Thursday evening, 24 March 2005 [10:30 p.m.]

Hi, my honey. Pretty awful day today but Wozza and I got a lot of yard work done at the new house. You wouldn’t believe the size of the pile of rubbish we piled up next to the curb. The landlord was supposed to have the place cleaned up before we moved in but I am starting to think it’s not going to happen. Warwick’s idea was that if we made the place look as if someone was there, it would be less likely that whoever is breaking in to the house and smoking and screwing and whatever in the yard would find somewhere else to go. Anyway, my hair is filthy, I got dirt all over a good Macintosh t-shirt of mine [ ;-( ] , my fingernails are awful and I’m tired. And it starts all over again at 8 a.m. tomorrow.

Sat on the bed reading awhile after dinner while Warwick used the computer. And, of course, I spent some time looking at your photo. It’s not possible for me to miss you any more than I do. Thanks for being you, honey, you were so good to me: "guess what, no one loves ya more for sure". I believe it ‘cuz you said it – do you believe it about me?

‘night, my love.

- Susan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home