April 02, 2005

Thursday night, 31 March 2005 [9:30 p.m.]

Hello, my Grizz. Hey, ya, dude, I did really well today. I missed you, of course (I will always miss you, Keith) but I was OK. Did lots of work, got to see the stars, fixed dinner for Wozza and his mate, Ben. Unfortunately, I went to flyanglersonline.com and saw your photo (that one I like with the spring salmon) and down came the tears. Damn, I thought I was going to make the whole day without losing it – I even used my iPod today and heard "Rough Boy" and some other ZZ Top stuff without crying. Honey, I miss you so very, very much (and I’m not exactly the Lone Ranger, am I?).

Honey, I was so looking forward to your trip down here to Australia. There was so much to show you, to share. I know that back in mid-December you didn’t know how soon you’d be leaving us. And there went all our plans! This is awful for me, dreadful – and I don’t have a clue what is going on in BC.

No, Don has not replied to the latest email. And, no, the parcel still has not arrived. God, I feel just like sh*t – now you’re gone, nobody gives a good Goddamn about me. You were so right when you said that nobody loved me as much as you, it’s pretty bloody obvious. And you’re gone and nobody, except for Wozza, loves me at all. No frigging wonder why I miss you! Oh, honey…

Please, please, please help me, Keith. Please, honey, I am just not meant to be without you. What would you say if you could speak to me now? BTW: here’s another Top song that fits –

Stages – ZZ Top

It's a fine time to fall in love with you,
I ain't got a single thing to do.
It happened before I knew what was going on.
I fell out and knew that I was gone.

Stages keep on changing,
stages rearranging love.

Then you left me standing all alone,
I couldn't even get you on the phone.
Were you just confused and didn't know
if you should stay or if you had to go.

Stages keep on changing,
stages rearranging love.

Going to go out and have one more look at the stars. See ya’, honey –

- Susan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home