April 05, 2005

Thursday night, 31 March 2005 [midnight]

Hey, ya, my Grizz. Just got in from looking up at the Southern Cross and other stars to spend some time with you.

Had a bit of a session on MSN Messenger with Rick earlier. He’s been very good – tonight we talked about how you’d want me to feel and what you’d want me to do now you’re gone. I wound up having a big sob session. I thought that I’d be a lot better than this, I really did. I’ve always been such a big toughy – I mean, I raised Warwick all on my own with not even my parents or anyone to help and he’s turned out just fantastic. Did I ever tell you that Peter (Wozza’s Dad) left me when I was just one month’s pregnant ‘cuz I wouldn’t get an abortion? All my friends and family were either in Michigan or California and here I was, alone, in Australia. Well, it was rough, but ya’ get that some times and we made it thru and I have one fantastic son whom I am very proud of and love very much, as you know. So do you see how much those times you supported him and asked after him meant to me – you spent more time with him in those few months then his Dad did. Really, Keith, you are one-of-a-kind and sorely missed by all that knew you - friends and family alike.

"Stages" is playing – honey, I know I should have come. Yeah, I should have come earlier – do you remember that one January night when you were just a whisker away from having me come? You asked me if I wanted to and then at the last minute you changed your mind. I think we should have been together then (and Ken could have used the help) and we missed out on so much by not doing so. OK, FatFingers, you got your bloody way. And then look what happened! Ah, well, it can’t be changed and we’re both losers over it.

‘night, Grizz, I’m going to bed. Enjoy yourself and drink and eat and do whatever you want. Missing you so –

- S.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home