March 14, 2006

Tuesday, 14 March 2006 [10:00 p.m.]:

Hey ya', Keith -

Well, I am writing this to you using "WordPad" 'cuz MS Word has died on this PC. Couldn't have come at a worse time 'cuz, as "luck" would have it, I not only did not get the Clinical Admin job (no real surprise there but so much for positive thinking), I got fired today. They only have to give me one hour's notice but they gave me something like six weeks. I will still be representing the School at the Hobart conference. Anyway, with no MS Word it will be difficult to do resumes and job app letters.

No stars tonight it's all cloudy - a shame because the moon should be full tonight. But I saw them last night and enjoyed being with you then. I always, always do.

Going to go, I am really tired - got up with Don R this morning when he gets ready for work - at 4 a.m. and been up ever since - eek!

I'll read another of Clayton's stories before I fall asleep - that'll put me in a good mood!

'night, handsome Canuck - you sure are missed....


- love, Susan

P.S.: And, yeah, we are going up the coast this weekend and I will get my first surfing lessons!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home