March 19, 2006

Sunday night, 19 March 2006 (11:00 p.m.):

Hey, dude, how goes it?

This will be short – I have a job interview in the morning and I have to get in bed early. I’ve been so tired lately, not sure why.

As for Don R, things have gotten a little weird. A shame because we have fun and we seem to like each other and each other’s company. I’m just taking it day by day.

Now to Don M – well, he hasn’t written and I would have thought that by now he would have had some time off. But then, with him, you never know. I came very, very close to ringing him up on the telephone tonight – it would have been about 8:30 or 9 p.m. Saturday night there but I just chickened out. I want to ask him about the sponsorship thing and other stuff; for instance, if he has Paul’s details in Creston (or whatever it’s called in SE BC). I’m thinking that Paul might know how to get in touch with your pilot friend who’s now in the Yukon Territory.

Been thinking ‘bout you lots and miss you. I got Clayton’s book out and put it on my pillow so I could read another chapter tonight. I have to go – I am such a slug, it takes me ages to actually get my butt in bed when I say that I am headed there. I guess I just like living so much (usually, anyway) that I just hate to waste time sleeping! Wish me luck for my interview –


- love, Susan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home