February 05, 2006

early Sunday morning, 5 February 2006 [12:15 a.m.]:

Hey ya’ – it’s me again already!

I found a nice shadow-box style picture frame on Thursday night and tonight I resized your "spring salmon on the Kitimat" photo to fit. I had some Canon glossy paper and used the highest quality setting on my little cheapy Brother multi-function printer/scanner and it came out fabulous! I am really pleased cause I didn’t pay very much for the printer (about $90 – LOL!) and was wondering how I’d go printing out photos for your scrapbook. Only worry I have now about it is whether or not it will print on vellum. I’ve decided that I am just going to buy nice little inexpensive picture frames when I see them and just print off my favourite photos of you and have them tucked all around the house.

Enjoy yourself and I’ll look for you in the stars.


- Susan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home