January 09, 2006

Monday evening, 9 January 2006 [10:00 p.m.]:

Hi, honey.

Just wanted to tell you that I’ve been missing you a lot. I need to get out my scrapbook and have a look at the letters and messages we were sending to each other this time last year.

I’m really tired and I had a really weird New Years’ (the less said, the better I think!). Yesterday I went to work with Stephen (next door neighbour) spray painting industrial equipment – we worked on a concrete pumper. Met a guy named Alex (implicated in the NYE disaster) and another fellow named Don who had me ‘round to his place on Friday night and then he went with me on Saturday up to Umina Beach to pick up a single bed that I had gotten on eBay for Wozza’s old room. Fixing it up for an international student.

Honey, I’ve got to go – I really need to have an early night, I am totally buggered. And I’m all achy and bruised from crawling all over that truck yesterday. But, hey, I’m going to get $180 tax free for it so it’s worth it.

‘bye, Keith; I’ll write again soon. I’ve seen you in the stars almost every night and I’ll meet you there again tomorrow. Love –


- Susan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home