December 08, 2005

Thursday, 8 December 2005 [10:15 a.m.]:

Hi, Keith, how are you doing up there? Say ‘Hi" to everyone from me.

I always have some sort of flowers in my room: I put them on the bedside table. They happen to be right in front of your picture so it sort of looks like an offering of sorts to you but of course they’re not, they’re for me.

When I woke up this morning I could, off and on, smell this thin thread of gardenia in the air. It reminded me of you in my life… woven right through it and always there. As if to confirm it, when I just went now to get my clothes out for my shower there, folded amongst the other clothes, was your moose print sweatshirt. Thank you for your thoughtfulness, honey.

Going to go, too weepy to sit here and need to get my sorry self in the shower.

Love and miss you –

- Susan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home