February 03, 2006

early Friday morning, 3 February 2006 [1:10 a.m.]:

Hey, sweetest dude.

I love you and I miss you. Cloudy skies so no stars tonight so we couldn’t meet there.

Twelve months ago today you were on your way to Mexico with Jimmi to meet up with Bruno. I am so sorry it didn’t work out better for you – we all had such high hopes! I had to be patient then ‘cuz you weren’t able to write or Messenger me for four days. I wanted you to stay there and have a riot of a time and party hard and at the same time I wanted you back ‘cuz I knew our time left together was going to be short.

I saw Pip today and it was great as usual. I told her you’d go and punch Don R’s (the Sydney one) lights out – LOL! And you'd save a little pep talk for me for being a little less positive than I should have been.

I keep wondering about Graham and how he is and what he’s up to. He’s the second nicest guy I’ve ever gone out with.

Hon, it’s late and I’m tired. Trying really hard not to get too teary these days but it sure is hard. I want to know how Jess, and Don (your Don) and Ken, too, are faring. I wish them all the very best and send them love every day – I hope some of it gets through, even if they don’t know where it’s coming from.

I ordered a second of Clayton’s books – the first disappeared in the mail – and it should have been here by now but is not. What a disappointment. I was such a damn fool to refuse your offer of the dedicated copy of "White Guys & Grizzlies" – I wish that you had sent it to me anyway even though I said no. I’m hoping Jessi has it and it sure would be nice to see it (and the blanket) one day. And her, of course!

Got to go – love you heaps, more than you knew at the time (but you can see it all now, can’t you?).

Missing you –

- Susan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home