February 17, 2006

early Friday morning, 17 February 2006 [3:25 a.m.]:

Oh, Keith!

Honey, I am so upset, I can’t believe it! I just looked down at my left wrist and your sterling silver and cubic zirconia “K E I T H” bracelet is gone! I don’t even know when I lost it. It’s happened before that it’s fallen off, in fact on one day I think it fell off two or maybe three times. I should have taken it back to the jewellers that I got it from and had him tighten up the clasp. I don’t think that I’ve got a picture of it, either. Weird to lose both your expensive ID bracelet and to lose that dinosaur ring that I had for so long on the same day.

I had just finished up doing the illustrations for the sonography text and went into the kitchen to take my meds and looked down and I was in shock. What a damn shame and I know the place doesn’t have enough letters left to make up another one. ;-(

OK, I have to get ready for bed – it is hard to get up in time for work when I stay up so late. I’m a night owl just like you.

‘night, sweetheart, I will have to ring around to all the places that I was in earlier and see if anyone has turned it in. Be my good buddy and do something cosmic to get the bracelet and ring back, OK? [Or is this a sign of a new beginning for me? Hmmm.]

Been missing you lots…

- Susan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home