February 06, 2006

Monday night, 6 February 2006 [11:15 p.m.]:

Hi, KD –

Last night the moon was a perfect half. Tonight it was already that little bit fatter. The fruit bats came sailing in like a 1950s movie about the Jap’s attack on Pearl Harbour – wave upon wave.

One year ago you were still in Mexico and I was hoping like hell that you were having the time of your life. I always only ever wanted the best for you, hon, and I am so sorry the way it all worked out.

Tonight I am going to leave it there – I think I might try and start a letter to Don M – feeling a little fragile at the moment so I am not sure if I can manage to get one out to him or not. But I would like him to know that I am thinking of him and wishing all the best for him, too.

Sleep well –


- Susan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home