February 13, 2006

late Sunday night, 12 February 2006 [11:45 p.m.]:

Hey ya’, coolest dude!

Nice of the moon to come out full on your anniversary – I’m sure she and the stars miss shining down on you.

It’s bloody late again so I’ll be quick… Spent a few happy hours in the Angler’s Hut on FAOL. REE was moderator until Vicki made him some of her famous orange cookies! DE (DecevR) and Q and Z all missed you. It was great to be with them all and they are so nice to me. Learned a lot today, stuff like what backing is, etc. Somebody reckoned I should get breathable waders as they are lighter but I can’t afford anything better than the cheapo K-mart ones that I am getting. Some of these guys have got real good jobs so it’s not a problem for them. Q is up and moving – he has bought a new business and it sounds exciting – fishing guide, rod repair, fly tying, etc. He’s going to Crystal Springs, FL. Sounds great, I hope he’ll enjoy it. The tarpon run near there and DE was about delirious about them – huge fish and on a fly!

I watch another good film that you probably missed – “Rabbit Proof Fence”. An Australian film with probably a low promo budget in Canada and the US. That’s one thing about missing you – I used to love to give you presents of things that I thought that you might like. I remember that night on the 18th of Feb when Don M and I wrote back and forth and he found out about that star in Ursa Major that I got you. He thought it sounded like the most excellent thing to give you. Yeah, a lot of people say all that “name a star” bit is a load of crap but I thought it was cool and I know you did, too. I remember you saying, “You have made me a very happy man.” Well, that was one of the things that God put me here to do – to be good to you. He knows for sure that you deserved it, too. We should have been together for longer ‘cuz I really meant to spoil you rotten and had only just begun – lucky dude! {{winks}} LOL!

OK, honey, going to go. You take care and I’ll see you tomorrow.

Love –


- Susan, your own Tiger (hands off, Gerry & Kim, he’s mine now! LOL!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home