March 27, 2006

Monday evening, 27 March 2006 [9:30 p.m.]:

Hey, Keith.

Dude, I have missed you so but I have been so busy and haven’t had time to write. HEAPS is happening and I want to fill you in on all of it but it will have to wait for now. You will be so proud of me when you hear!

Going to go and get ready for bed – an early, early, early night for me as you know! It’s like 2:30 a.m. in Canada (BC) right now and if you were around we’d probably be on MSN Messenger – seems like most nights, you didn’t go to bed until around 3 a.m.

I’m going to sleep in tomorrow morning and not go in ‘til late – they owe me so many hours and if I’m not careful I’ll wind up not getting paid for them. And I am meeting with the Head of School in the afternoon to talk about my position and what is going on in the School.

Gotta go or I’ll do a face-plant on the keyboard! You take care, say ‘Hi’ to all, be there for Jessie and whisper to Don M that he needs to write me. Keith, I don’t want to lose touch with him; he’s sort of really my only tangible link to you (and he’s a nice guy in his own right!).

Love you heaps –


- Susan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home