March 22, 2006

early Wednesday morning, 22 March 2006 [1:00 a.m.]:

Grizz –

Honey, I miss you! Next to my Mum, I think you were my biggest champion, my best mate and my best friend. Remember when you said that when I made it to the top of the heap to remember who kicked me in the a$$ and got me there? Well, dude, I owe you one (actually, I owe you for a lot, lot more than just that).

But still I miss your concrete and tangible presence in my life. I need you. And I wish that I didn’t. “You don’t always get what you want; but if you try sometimes, you just might find you get what you need” – Rolling Stones. Well, I needed you and you needed me and it all just happened. We went from being pleasant acquaintances to being a mutual island to escape to in order to find some respite from a threatening present. A partnership that worked well and was cut off far too soon. I think our paths came very, very close to crossing on a number of occasions – I think I’ve worked it out going back to before 1980!

Have to go – getting sleepy and I have an early morning tomorrow.

Let Jessi know that she’s loved and keep her strong and safe. Don’t be a stranger and visit when you can.

Love –


- Tiger Woman

1 Comments:

At Wed Mar 22, 09:31:00 am, Blogger Vernita Hoyt said...

Hi Susan ... I haven't visited in a while as my own life has taken some topsy-turvy turns this year. My mom died on Dec. 29 and my father almost died, both from heart attacks. Needless to say, it's been a challenge. I've thought of you and wondered how you're doing.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home